Normally translations are charged per a standard line with 55 characters including blanks.
- Price per line: according to the kind of text and degree of difficulty 1,00-1,50 €
- Minimal value (1 page or less) for small orders: 30 €
- Translation includes a proofreading by a second person (a native speaker)
- Additional charges for editing, search, layout etc.: according to costs and effort
- Other additional charges when placing a big order (e.g. packing charges, postal charges, fax and telephone charges): according to actual costs
- Additional charges for a rush-order (according to text volume, normally within 24 hours back): +50%
- Weekend and holiday premium: +100%
Minimal order value – 30 €. In particular big orders can be charged overall or according to effort (by arrangement).
|Changes and errors excepted. An estimate of the costs is free. A flat rate can be arranged. The cancellation of the order later than 48 hours before employment is charged with 50 % of the agreed contract value. The change of the employment date is possible. Please note the General terms and conditions on this site.|